Customer Check Out
- Check out with Paypal using a Debit or Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit card.
- The total processing time for Standard shipping is 4-6 business days. Orders placed over the weekend and/or on federal holidays, will begin processing the following business day. When your order is prepared for shipping you will receive an email notification at the email address provided at checkout with tracking information included as well as a confirmation email when your order has been delivered. You may also track your order through UPS/USPS. Please keep in mind that during the holidays and promotions shipping time may vary.
- There is a standard shipping fee for all orders of $3.99 – $5.99 for Standard, Expedited $15.99 2-5 business days and Express $29.99 1-2 business days. We are not responsible for import duties, taxes and any other charges for international customers. We encourage you to contact customs to determine if there are other fees that you may incur. We only ship to the billing address on your credit card. This is to reduce customer fraud. Your billing address must match your credit card. A signature is REQUIRED for all orders.
- All sales are final and we do not offer refunds. However, we want to you to be happy. We will offer an exchange for damaged goods within 3 business days of your tracking delivery date. Exchanges will only be made for another item of the same style, color, length and cost. The product must be unused. The product must be returned in the original packaging in. This means the extensions have NOT been washed, colored, cut, colored or bleached. The tie has NOT been cut or the hair has not been altered. If these listed items are not met, Sew & Go Beauty Bar reserves the right to refuse your exchange.
- To initiate an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning hair. Returns sent with no prior contact will be denied because we need to note the information within our systems so that the return is accepted at our office. Customers are responsible for their own return shipping.
- Returns should be sent to Sew & Go Beauty at 6 36th SW Grand Rapids, Michigan 49588 with a signed letter indicating the reason for the return along with your receipt as well as your first, last name, order number and a description of the concern. We recommend using a level of shipping that includes tracking when sending back your return. We are not responsible for lost returns or exchanges.
- Please field any inquires or questions to our customer service department by email at email@example.com
- If you would like to cancel your order, you may do so provided the item has not been shipped. If the item has been shipped you are unable to cancel the order.
Section 1 – What do we do with your information?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Section 2 – Consent
- How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us a request to Sew & Go Beauty Bar 6 36St SW, GR, MI, 49548.
Section 3 – Disclosure
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Your credit card details and transaction details are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Section 4 – Third Party Services
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 5 – Security
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Section 6 – Age of Consent
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Section 7 – European Residents
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us by email email@example.com or by mail at Sew & Go Beauty Bar at 6 36St SW, GR, MI, 49548.