All You Need To Know About "Clippies" Clip-In Hair Extensions
Clippies are one of the easiest, fastest, and safest ways to get long, full hair in minutes. Clippie hair extension wefts come with the clips already attached to them. This means that you can simply take the wefts and easily clip them into your hair all by yourself, without any additional costs, time, or professional help. Clippies extensions are the perfect solution for those who are looking to get fuller hair and longer hair instantly. They are also an amazing hair accessory for date night. A natural way to change your look without feeling like you are changing yourself.
No, Clippies are the least damaging hair extension option as they are clipped into your hair like any regular hair clip. Additionally, since you are not sleeping with the extensions in or wearing them non-stop for a long period of time, this reduces the amount of pulling and stress on your hair, which results in healthier hair and no damage.
- 16 – 22 inches
- Each bundle is measured by its length when straight. Due to the hair being kinky and curly in nature you will experience some shrinkage.
- 120 grams, 10 total weft pieces and 23 clips per set
- Each set includes: 8-inch (1 piece, 4 clips), 7-inch (1 piece, 4 clips), 6-inch (2 pieces, 3 clips each), 4-inch (3 pieces, 2 clips each), 1.5-inch (3 pieces, 1 clip each)
- 1 set to add length to certain areas of your hair
- 2 sets if you would like to do your entire head
Choose the Clippie texture pictured below that best resembles your curl pattern *3b-3c Curly Clippie, *3c – 4a Coily Clippie or *Kinky Clippie 4b – 4c.
*If you have more than one curl pattern, choose the most predominant pattern. Or you can purchase two sets and layer them.
- Finger detangle dry hair slowly prior to co-washing by using your finger tips to separate sections of the hair or strands that appear to be tangled
- Co-wash to help retain moisture by applying a moisture rich sulfate and paraben free conditioner
- Wet hair, saturate it with conditioner rubbing hands from the top of the weft downward
- Leave conditioner in for at least 5 minutes
- Finger detangle
- Rinse hair thoroughly in cool water
- Drain excess water off with hands using a downward motion
- Apply a water-based leave conditioner
- Scrunch hair gently to enhance the curls
- Hang hair on hanger or lay flat on a t-shirt and allow them to air-dry
- Avoid products that have alcohol in them
- Do not use excessive products because it will cause matting
- Do not massage the hair
Yes, our hair is 100% human hair. It can be dyed or bleached. When bleaching or dying the hair it may loosen the curl pattern. We recommend that you enlist a professional for the best results. You will also want to use a moisture rich sulfate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner.
Yes! Clippie hair extensions are made with 100% human hair and it can be curled, straightened, blow-dried and styled, just like your own natural hair. In order to preserve and extend the lifespan, we suggest to always use a natural heat protectant prior to styling.
Clippie hair extensions can be worn anytime. However, we do recommend to remove them every night before bed, as they are only meant to be worn daily. We do not recommend you wear your extensions while sleeping, showering or swimming.
This will depend on how well you take care of them, what products you use on them, and how often you wear them. With proper care and regular wear, they can last anywhere from 6 months up to a year or even longer.
Natural textured hair requires moisture and care to prevent tangling and shedding. Leave-in conditioner and water works great to refresh curls and help with tangling. However, you will experience some tangling since Clippies are designed to mimic your real hair.
- Wet hair
- Smooth on moisturizing conditioner
- Finger detangle slowly (use a wide-tooth comb or Denman brush starting from the ends of the extensions and work your way up if needed)
- Apply a deep conditioner all over each Clippie and rub in a downward motion to saturate
- Place Clippies in a plastic bag for 1 hour
- Remove hair from bag and rinse with warm water
- Squeeze excess water out of hair with hands in a downward motion
- Hang on a hanger or lay flat on a t shirt to air dry
- 3B/3C = Water mister spray bottle, Denman brush and wide – tooth comb, Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner, Dark n Lovely Curl Defining Glaze and Got 2 Be Glue in the Yellow and Black bottle
- 3C/4A = Water mister spray bottle, Denman brush and wide – tooth comb, Aussie 7 in 1 Miracle Conditioner, Dark n Lovely Curl Defining Glaze and Got 2 Be Glue in the Yellow and Black bottle
- 4B/4C = Water mister spray bottle, Denman brush and wide – tooth comb, Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner, Aussie 3-Minute-Deep Conditioner, Aussie Curls Frizz Taming cream, Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque, Raw Shea Butter Heatless Curl Stretch Gel, Coconut & Hibiscus Souffle and Got 2 Be Glue in the Yellow and Black bottle
The easiest way to match your hair is by concentrating on the hair you choose to leave out. Wet hair and use your favorite curl defining product. We understand that everyone has different textures or sometimes multiple textures. However, you can create a seamless blend with a little manipulation. For example, if you find that the hair is a tighter curl pattern than you choose, simply doing a twist out to your leave out to stretch your hair will help with blending. If you choose a looser curl pattern and you want a tighter one, one option is to roll your hair on tiny rods or straws and blend. Separate the curls until you are satisfied with how well it matches your extensions and try to blend your hair with it as undetectable as possible. Once you have it all installed the possibilities are endless!